Friday 29 February 2008

Mental Infestation's Myspace Recommendations! Pt 2

Here is my latest installment of bands you should add on Myspace! Just a couple today, will try post up more for you tomorrow!

Spiridion

Spiridion were my favourite of my finds! They remind me in parts of Deftones, who I'm a pretty big fan of. They sound like one of the more professional bands on Myspace, which does seem to be overrun with a lot of really amature bands. Definitely worth you checking out!

Recommended track: State Of Decay

Dog Fashion Disco

Dog Fashion Disco are a band I've been listening to for years, but for some unknown reason, they're not a household name already. If you like Mike Patton's many projects, then you really need to be checking these guys out!

Recommended track: 9 To 5 At The Morgue

No comments: