Thursday 27 March 2008

Spiridion Show 2nd of April at The Point, Cardiff


Spiridion are one of my favourite up and coming metal acts at the moment. They're certainly the best metal band to come out of Wales since... well they probably are the best metal band I've heard coming out of Wales (and they seem like lovely guys too). Just my humble opinion...

The guys are going to be playing a show on the 2nd of April at The Point in sunny Cardiff. This is going to be a huge show for them, and they need everyone to get along and support them!

I will be doing a review on their EP soon, which is pretty good from what I've listened to so far, I just wish I was a bit closer to Cardiff so I could get along!

If you are interested, make sure you contact the band through their Myspace page, you'll save yourself £6 if you get your tickets through them instead of on the door.

Spiridion Myspace Page: www.myspace.com/spiridion

No comments: