Tuesday 1 April 2008

Unleashed News


The death metal viking from Sweden have revealed their release dates for their new album Hammer Battalion. It will be released on the 6th of June for Germany, 9th of June for UK & Europe and finally 10th of June for USA/Canada and presumably the rest of the world.
The album will consist of 13 songs.

You can also catch Unleashed at the following dates:
30 May 2008 Zagreb Metalfest, Zagreb, Croatia
31 May 2008 Legacy Festival, Belgrade, Serbia
13 Jun 2008 Death Feast Open Air, Hünxe, Germany (Headline)
25 Jul 2008 Eisenwahnfestival, Obersinn, Germany (Headline)

Along with the release of the new (very highly anticipated by me) Opeth album around the same time, lets just say it's going to be some great listening!!

2 comments:

Corey said...

I'm looking forward to this. To bad I've got no money.

Mat said...

Join the club. I'll have even less money by the time it's released thanks to Opeth, Bloodbath and a few gigs that I cannot miss.